- A New Jersey Firearms ID Card (FID) is required to view any firearm or to purchase any type of ammunition.
- Layaway sales require a 50% initial deposit and must be paid in full within 30 days of the initial deposit. After 30 days, your deposit will be converted to store credit, less than 20% restocking fee off the base price of the firearm, unless otherwise noted.
- All special orders require a 50% deposit from order date and must be paid in full within 45 days of notice that your special ordered item has arrived.
- If a firearm is cancelled, switched, or placed back into our inventory, there will be a 20% restocking fee. The 20% percent restocking fee is off the base cost of the firearm.
- Firearms and all ammunition cannot be returned. If they have been deemed unsafe or have a factory defect, we will contact the manufacture to dispute the concerning issue or correct the matter.
- Accessories can only be returned for store credit only with in seven days from original date, proof of purchase. In an unopened sealed manufactures package.
- All optics sales are final.
- New Jersey residents are subjected to 6.675% sales tax.
- There is a $20 non-refundable NICS (National Instant Criminal Background Check System) with a completed purchase of any firearm.
- No Exceptions on The Above Listed Bullets.
Transfers - READ COMPLETELY!!
- Customers utilizing us to Receive an incoming firearm transfer.
- Your dealer who you purchased the firearm from MUST Send FFL requests to CountylineFFL@gmail.com
- Once you have selected and purchased a firearm from another dealer or source (Palmetto, GunBroker, GrabAGun, Buds, etc.), you or the seller will need to have the entity that is shipping the weapon reach out to us to request a copy of our FFL and license information.
- We DO NOT release our FFL information to the general public, therefore whoever is shipping the firearm will also need to provide us with a copy of their FFL information.
- It is our store policy (not federal law) that we will ONLY receive serialized items that are shipped from FFL holders, NOT private individuals, if you think this does not apply to you, please, go ahead and send us your gun, we will reject the shipment and send it back to you at your expense. Save yourself some time, trouble, and additional expense and send/have the item sent through an FFL holder. This is considered the appropriate chain of custody in the eyes of the ATF. A photocopy of your driver’s license is not a substitute for a Federal Firearms License.
- Because YOU purchased the firearm, it is YOUR responsibility to make any needed arrangements with the seller and/or shipping entity to contact us.
- We DO NOT contact sellers or shipping entities to make arrangements for the transfer of YOUR item.
- Please do not contact us to demand that we send our FFL information to a seller, instead contact the entity that took your money and charged you for shipping and “handling”, and demand that THEY send their FFL to CountyLineFFL@gmail.com while requesting a copy of our FFL information. Then, and only then, will we respond with a copy of our information.But it says on the GunBroker site that you are supposed to send your information first…”. GunBroker (who also retains a portion of the money that you paid) does not have jurisdiction over our store. They do not dictate our store policy, guidelines or rules. In fact, we feel that it is unfair for them to accommodate the sale of a weapon and then impose their will over a third party that was not previously involved in the transaction.
- In some cases, GunBroker is asking us to send a copy of our FFL to a member of the general public who does not have their own FFL. A firearms license number is similar to a driver’s license number or social security number; this is not something you want just anyone to have access to.
- You should typically be provided with tracking information for your firearm after it has been shipped.
- Once you receive a notification from the carrier and/or shipping entity that your item has arrived at our location, that DOES NOT mean that your item is ready to be picked up at our store. When any firearm is delivered to our facility, it has to be checked in to our system before we can transfer it over to you.
- This IS federal law. We understand that you are excited to receive your new item, however, depending on how busy we are on any given day, this process can take up to 72 hours. It is not uncommon for us to handle over 100 transfers per week.
- When the boxes arrive, they DO NOT state what is in it or whom it is for. Please don’t ask us to “just go in back and make sure that it is there”, trust USPS, or FedEx, or UPS that their system works and the tracking information is correct.
- Please be patient, we will contact you as soon as the item has been checked in and is actually ready for you to come in and view it.
- If we do not contact you (sometimes there is no phone number provided by the shipper or we are just beyond busy) come in once 3 BUSINESS DAYS have passed since the day your item was DELIVERED.
- You will be required to complete and pass a NJSP NICS Check (NJ state law) and fill out ATF form 4473 in our store, before finally receiving your item.
- No.... We can not start the background check before your item arrives.
- No... You can not email/text us your info so we can “get your NICS started”
Fees are as follows:
- Transfer fees are $50 plus a NJ STATE POLICE NICS fee of $20 (charged by NJSP)
- Stock pinning: $25
- Flash hider replaced with a NJ compliant Muzzle brake, pinned and welded on:
- $90 if we provide the muzzle brake/ $50 if you provide the muzzle brake
- If the rifle has a Bayonet lug it must be removed: $25 fee
- Each transfer fee provides for transfer of one firearm.
- Each additional firearm transferred on the same background check/ATF form 4473 will be subject to a $25 fee per additional firearm. So for example, three firearms would be $50+$25x2 for a total of a $100 transfer fee plus $20 NICS plus any compliance work fees required.
All items must be present and picked up at the same time under the same background check to be applied to a single transfer. It is not legally possible to perform a background check prior to having the actual item in hand.
We do not have the room to store transferred firearms for long periods of time. We allow 30 days from the day your firearm is delivered to us for you to take possession of it.
If it is not picked up within 30 days your item begins to accrue a $25 per month storage fee.
Are you military or law enforcement?
We are proud to offer a discount to all military or law enforcement personnel. Whether you are active duty or are retired, we value your service to the country whether it be in the homeland or protecting us overseas. Thank you for your service and please let us know so we can provide you with the proper discount on your order.